My thoughts are all jumbled up.
On one hand..I play the obedient daughter and follow Mak's advise. On the other hand, I truly believe that one should never interfere with other people's lives. And all the voices that keep passing over my head. Voices that reprimand and voices that coax.
If one believes that she/he is happier being single...then be it.
Why do we need to impose this thou-shall-marry commandment?
If being married such a grand ol' thing..why do I have friends who wish that they'd ran away on their wedding nights?
Whatever it is...Dodik, Pona and all...just enjoy life as it comes.
But if I find a 'good catch'...
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
unfortunately that is how society looks at things. you gotta be married. otherwise, kesian..... some people like it that way, staying single. sometimes the best thing about a marriage is the wedding.
Yup! And what do you do after the Wedding? You can't just stare at each other and say "What now?"
mummy, no matter how u try, u'll never be able to do somethin', I mean somethin' that you just haven't got.I bet, both of them will pack their bag and turn right way while kept on telling you " we want and need u, but there ain't no way we ever gonna follow your plan"
Post a Comment