I’m writing this as part of my de-stressing program.
At this time (15:12 on 10th Dec 2008) I believe my brain has frozen. Can feel my eyes water…not sure … tears of weariness or just due to staring at my laptop screen for too long a time.
I penat lah. The team I’m managing used to be staffed with 8 people. Now it is down to 4, including moi. So that simply means I have to take up a lot more crap load. The management is still freezing intake of new staff, and yet they are loading us up with more crap.
My only solace is back home. So I dumped all my office worries somewhere in between Cyberjaya and Nilai…usually dekat the Dengkil highway.
On another note…masa my house got broken into, some of the people here collected some $$$ to buy my kids a PS2. That was in August….sampai la ni, tak nampak batang hidung! Bukan lah I nak kepoh cos its all duit kutipan hasil ehsan orang tapi…camne I nak mintak ek?
Thing is next year, Opi will sit for his UPSR (read: no more games) so I (or Opi) would like to have it now during cuti sekolah. AT least bagi lah budak tu some enjoyment sikit before kena kurung buat kerja…
So I wrote this down to the guy’s IM:
> sir..dont know how to put this down
> but is there any news on the PS2?
> cos my son gonna start his UPSR next year and he has only 2 weeks left of freedom
Takde reply….
Haiyah…
Some people….
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment